Friday 25 March 2011

Daily Traumarama!

Dancy Envy
"I was with my great new boyfriend at prom. We hadn’t been seeing as much of each other lately, so I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. We were dancing, and having a ton of fun! Then, he told me he had to go do something, and that he'd be right back. So I hung out with my friends for about five minutes, until one of my friends noticed my boyfriend and a girl sitting on a bench laughing and smiling at each other! 'Who’s that girl your boyfriend’s with?' my friends were asking me. I was mortified! I watched them with each other then decided that I was going to make him jealous. I started dancing with different guys, and making sure he saw me. He started giving me puzzled looks, and I just shot him dirty looks in his face. I kept dancing and giving him regular glares. Then I realized he was behind me, he whispered in my ear, 'She's my cousin!' I was so embarrassed!"
Hill Over High Heels
“I was 13 and I had just bought my first real high heels! They were pretty high, but I decided they were perfect in every way so I wore them everywhere. One day I was doing some volunteer work for my church and as I descended down a steep hill, I fell and ROLLED down the hill. The rest of the day, everyone who was with me kept asking if I needed help walking in my heels. Ugh. Don’t worry, I’ve learned to walk in heels since then!”
TMI on Study Time
“I asked my crush to come over and help me with homework, and when he agreed, I was so happy. After spending two hours getting ready, he finally showed up. After 20 minutes of flirting and studying, I hear the door open and my mom come in. Soon she yells, 'Honey I noticed you were out of tampons, so I got you some more. Also, you have your gynecologist appointment at two tomorrow!" My crush turned bright red and made an excuse to leave shortly after. I was so embarrassed next time I will make sure she knows when someone's over!”
* Do you think your stories are worst than these?  Read more at

No comments:

Post a Comment